Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Time for Facial

"N" Skin Solutions at 7th Haven was going to move to out, so I went for my last facial there:
It is such a pity because I found it convenient to go there after school for my facials.  The first salon that closed was Cosmetique.


"N" Skin Solutions
"N " Skin Solutions places great emphasis on achieving immediate results for customers in a quick and hassle-free way. Our customized facial programmes are designed to effectively improve and treat your skin problems, giving you crystal-clear skin. After all, beautiful skin goes beyond skin deep!



"N" loves to give you fantastic face masks:
this one is linen soaked in beauty treatment
that will seep into your skin and impart its
properties

I was so bored, I peeled off the eye pads
and took self photos
Next, she plastered another mask that
caked when it dried.  She would take the whole
thing off (like Phantom of the Opera's mask)
and kerplunk! toss it into the bin where it will fall
with a dull thud.

Does my complexion look radiant?
Masked and caked?

Contraptions that looked scarier than the abortion clinic.

2 comments:

Sue Lin said...

Hahahah, u take pic of urself during facial!

MK Loo said...

So bored lor...masks take at least 10 to 15 minutes to work.

Only Clarins have no mask, if got, they also do not leave you, they massage your hands! so nice!