Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Foot Massage

I have tried foot reflexology before,
but not a foot spa.
So, after my Muet Oral, I went to Jaya 33
to try spa-ing my foot (feet).
RM 15 only, why not?

Other services available too.

NIce and inviting waiting area

errr......empty

maybe because it is weekday and still early,
my exam that day ended early.

jacuzzi like bath for your foot

aahhhh....relax your feet and have your back and nape of neck
kneaded too by massage chair, almost felt like real hands

warm swirling waters with foot shampoo massaging your feet

Later the masseuse will sit down here and do your feet

here she is, she lifts my feet, dries them and wraps them in towels,
I felt like a baby

As I said before, it is a humbling experience to
have people at your feet pampering you

she is a Thai and spoke excellent English

pressing the pulse points

vice grip

really getting the circulation started

the slapping treatment

here I fell asleep, so no more captions

ok, ok, if I am asleep, how can I take these pics?

too lazy to caption lor, so I said I fell asleep!

pain and pleasure as she squeezed whatever
reflexology parts which I cannot name, of my foot.

wow! my toes really needed that!
All too soon it was over!

Next, I prepared for my body massage, since I am here, I might as well
go for the whole works

No, I did not join.
Later, when I googled this place, I found a
lot of bad comments about bad experiences!
there is even a facebook page in Singapore
of complaints about that place!
*see below*

My shower cap and paper undies.....
a full body massage at RM59


No pictures of me in the buff for you:
here I have finished my body massage
about an hour later

(e.g. of bad comments...get more from the net)

26 Feb 2009 – Hi Babes,Please be careful and do not be conned by the sales gimmick that True Spa in Jaya 33 is offering.A good friend of mine has signed ...




No comments: