Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Born This Way

I used to like Lady Gaga. As an artiste I thought she was innovative and had lots of her own style in clothes and song. Her bizarre dressing then had an element of fun and creativity, to me.
She had outstanding props and out-of this world stage entrance, (she even played on a burning piano) but now...............I really don't know what to make of her!

Her stage costumes get more and more ....well...downright hideous

During the last Grammy Award Presentations, she was carried on stage inside an egg, and needed 2 bearers




Here she is, emerging from the egg



This picture has been forwarded around the internet: she is being portrayed as the bride of Satan because of the horns on her shoulders and cheek bones!




While going through my backlog of old newspapers (I was in China, and my newspapers piled up, yes I still read the papers!!!...the hard copies not the soft ones)




oops sorry, cannot flip this....but it says: edited versions use indecipherable garble" to replace offending words!!!! Strain your ears for the garble!

No comments: