Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Swatow Old Family Property.

In Swatow, Uncle Liang Seng brought us to see some old family property.
This is one of them It was confiscated during the Communist Rule. Through lawyers and much effort later, it was returned but it is now dilapidated and a condemned building
fallen into ruins
many parts are sealed up and vacated.





I had a bad experience here. See the guy in leather jacket?
He tried to entice me to the back alley. Follow me...here...there are even more old buildings and more original and authentic old quarters for you to photograph.....my husband and my son scolded me, they thought I was actually going to follow him and get mugged, or robbed off my 5 Cs....camera, credit cards, cash and country club membership.....

1 comment:

Sue Lin said...

That photo above the caption "I had a bad experience here. See the guy in leather jacket? " is a very nice photo!

Good that Papa and Yow Ken was there to look after u