Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Justin Bieber Concert at Stadium Negara

Justin Bieber has come and gone, and the hype surrounding him has since died down somewhat.  Luckily my tween daughter is uncannily matured in that she does not care two hoots about him nor does she understand what others see in him. So I did not try to get (or win) tickets to his concert. Just as well: Look at the crowd below outside Stadium Negara, that is near my old school, MBS....
I would have to bring her and I would be jostling with people like this! Not to mention battling the Friday evening traffic jam, and then the rains! You know KL's notorious thunderstorms...one flash of lightning is enough to fell trees and cause a standstill!
Poeple started lining up at 4 and he appeared only at 8.45 pm.

I am very touched, he brought his girlfriend Selena Gomez along.
Selena looking tanned and casual and dressed down,  trying to hide her face.

Tickets to his show are very expensive! Even in the blue zone (RM498 tickets I think) you can hardly see him!

Ticket Prices For Justin Bieber's Concert In KL
Tickets to Justin Bieber's concert in Kuala Lumpur are priced at RM98, RM188, RM288, RM358 and RM498.

And it rained!!!! Luckily, raincoats were provided!!!

No comments: