Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

Inspired By the Royal Wedding 29 April 2011

After watching the royal wedding of the century, I am inspired to put up wedding pictures of my family members (assorted relatives), no less grand and all with breathtaking gowns!!
A train to rival a Princess' wedding train
Fairy tale gown..the stuff of little girls' dreams
My bro and his wife in ruffled skirted ballroom gown
daiphanous gown with satiny blue accents and wacky hairdo
classic elegant and chic empire bodice gown 


Millenium bride

Trendy, cosmopolitan ex air hostess bride with a bustle


Who? Ha ha ha!!!! and skinny him.
 Dress inspired by Candice  who just married a famous actor shown below (they divorced after only 6 months). My patient tailor modified the top for me and decided that I could not take the tiered ruffled skirt)


1 comment:

Sue Lin said...

I always think your dress is nice! =) Miss looking at the pic of u n Papa on the wall in the old house bedroom