Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Wong Kok Char Chan Teng Voucher or RM3.50 meal

While browsing at Pavilion, I obtained a voucher for Wong Kok Char Chan Teng, a Hong Kong restuarant (that I have not heard off before!!!..but when I saw the branches, they were all over, even Leisure Mall and Batu Pahat).

I thought I would not get anything much, but..surprise!! prices were very reasonable, in fact, cheap!

Supposed to be set up by this Hongkie actor Kwok Chun On...I liked his acting though.


While waiting for my order, I snapped this pic of my table no.




The decor



Young Chinese lunch crowd





Eh, I felt oo liau, sitting all alone.







Guess what? My drink...I love my drinks hot!






Hot almond drink with egg! for 4.50









I am so stupid! I drooled over the picture of creamy seafood chinese spaghetti but pointed to this very ordinary fried noodle!! Did not even realise that it was different (wondered why it looked so black saucy instead of white cheesy) until I checked the menu again while eating.
Anyway, my meal cost RM13 something, so with the voucher, this is my cheapest lunch..only 3.50 ringgit!!! But I was too shy to pick up the coins and one ringgit notes so my lunch came to RM5.oo......sob!.....but, still cheap what.







I redeemed my free vouchers from this girl, she is an MBS ex-girl!!! I don't teach her so I don't know her, but she was from U6M.
BTW, I shopped again and returned to her booth to redeem another voucher. Jonathan, wanna join me?










5 comments:

Baba Ho said...

Do try out Kim Gary restaurant.It's so much better than Wong Kok.Price is almost the same.The restaurant is full of ppl most of the time.Hehehe Bon appetite

Jonathan said...

Can. I join I join. Me hungry. Gahh. Wah teacher why everytime post about food one. Make me hungry only. :(

MK Loo said...

Kim Gary nvr give me voucher so I won't try...btw you are....?

MK Loo said...

Jonathan, I luv to eat! esp eat rubbish, like cockles, oysters (curi makan...family won't let!)

Baba Ho said...

MBSSKL ex girl...Form 6 2006/2007.