Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2010

My Two Tigresses

As the new tiger year approaches, I think back on two cycles of tiger years ago : I was busy having my own tigresses!!! Here is my first tiger:
24 years ago hahaha!!! tummy so fantastically big, for my size! (Ready to pop)





so kesian right? After giving  birth, cannot even sit up to eat!!


There she is with my late mum


then


and now....my beautiful daughter

12 years later......
my then 12 year-old and me awaiting another new tiger
there she is, with my first tiger and dragon....
a new tiger
then

my no 2 beautiful long legged daughter
and now!!!!
                                                      My Two Tigresses!!!! Happy Tiger Year!

                                         I cannot imagine that I can manage to have 2 tiger girls!!!

Happy CNY....2010......My Two Tigressess!!!!

2 comments:

Sue Lin said...

I love this post! Its so nice! Jenn and i

Miss Music Maniac said...

Aunty Sue Lin still looks the same from last time^^ I didnt know that they were born in the yr of the tiger...