Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Graduation Day 10 Nov 2010


the chosen speakers
My Upper 6C boys......potential top scorers!
Cute and angelic  Joe
Hari Graduasi 2010

This will go down in history, etched in their memory forever
Form Fives

 

Upper Six Kensett




Sek Wei and Alexandra are the emcees

hugs* hand shakes*auld lang syne*tears
Mr G takes a break from all those hand shaking and hugging

Performers for the day, also in my 6C class






Look closely at my bag....it soon became the star




YW, my prom date in December




S's future is so bright he needs shades
I look good in his Ray Bans! They hide my crows' feet and fine lines


he got groped

Boys only of Upper 6 W

Indian and Malay boys only

Girls only

so happy they jumped for joy

even the girls got into the act

Wheeeee! They graduated!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah, never seen such a cool teacher like you, carry branded bag somemore, how nice if I have teacher like you.
Caroline.

Loo MK said...

this bag is the oldest pattern and original design, it has been discontinued and you cannot find this design in Msia anymore