Pages

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Dato Anna Lim's Book Launch at the Club, Saujana

Dato Anna Lim sent me an email with this card inviting me to the launching of her coffeetable book: Magical Moments of Malaysia.  It was held at the luxurious The Club, Saujana Resort, Glenmarie Subang.





Getting ready to go..Naf Naf sequinned tube top, Dior bag, Carlo Rino heels...simple get-up
the Club grounds
the marquee at the poolside
Samsung, The Club and Cuba Cigars are the sponsors
The office
my table
one of the many canapes served while we wait
apart from these, I had scallops, cheese, and a lot more that I could not remember even though the waiter told me all the names and ingredients

VIP table

close up of hte gelatine, it looked nicer than this picture, too nice to eat

Samsung girl..she told me the 3D TV costs RM29,000




The book that will be launched
Samsung LED TV Series 9 9000
Datin Salang, wife of  deputy minister of Information,Communication and Culture,Dato' Joseph Salang based in Kuching, Sarawak
Only one girl was taller than Dato' Anna Lim
Amber Chia!
Amber Chia is pregnant and glowing about it.

Jeffery LIm, Anna's husband, Dato Joseph,Melissa, wife of Philippine Ambassador,Dato' Anna and Datin Salang


She spoke very well and she told me she wrote her own speech, (took her 2 days) which were both very good
Happy party moments!
Magical Moments with Dato Anna Lim!
Her book, which weighs 5 kg.
She gave me the book to take home. It costs RM199!
Anna with her book, this is her profile picture on Facebook.

No comments: