Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Sri Lanka Teachers and Students Visit

Ever since MBS achieved cluster school of excellence status, visitors (Thailand, Bali) near and far drop by and use MBS as a benchmark. The latest were some students and pre-school teachers from Sri Lanka.


Sri Lankan students having some refreshments at the Archive.
They wanted some English scheme of work and since I no longer teach "Perdana" classes, I gave them my Form 4 and 5 schemes and syllabi.  In return they gave me a momento.

which was a nice miniature wooden face mask
another design of the ceremonial face mask that they gave to Pn NorAzfa for showing them some Maths puzzles
From the Sri Lankan Media and Theater
Serba boleh (multi talented Journalist, tv announcer, drama producer, director of Media and Programme from the Children Skills Development Programme!)...I need to send her an email and some pictures soon!!

No comments: