Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

La Senza Fashion Parade

I attended the launch of
La Senza's New Body Kiss Bra

the show was fabulous and
my camera got busy!


 when the models came out, I was  so excited I had camera shake!
 I composed myself to get a clear picture
 The most bodacious
 bootilicious
 vexatious
  models flown all the way from BRAZIL!!!
 local girls wait with bated breath for the next catwalk model to appear...

then, when she emerged.....
 wow!!! she does not disappoint!
tight buns!

                                                curvaceous!!!


another model comes out from among the local girls
up close and personal


 head and shoulders above the rest




hot pink with racy stripes

black with neon pink centre panels













summery pastels 









mauve kissy lips









 with endless legs
 that go on forever





                                              It all happened at the outlet at Pavilion

No comments: