Pages

Friday, February 15, 2013

Happy Birthday Wei Jie


Here are some never seen before pics of Ryan when he was born!!!
We all went to JB to welcome his arrival!!!
 Teenaged Reen and kid Ian!
 Wide eyed and inquisitive
 A still young me, unknowingly I was to have a baby myself 
the following year.
 Yawning nonchalantly not knowing what the fuss is all about.
My youngest sister with her first-born.
 see, big Ah E, me and cousins are so happy with Ryan
 Big Ah E so pretty, and Ian so handsome and cute
 Big Ah E is good with kids...she has 4 herself
 more posing
Look at the proud look on Caroline's face


 me and my plushies
no angry bird at that time
 me and Ian koot chi kooing me
 what? no more kootchi koo koo?
 so I go to sleep lor

cocooned in my carry-with-you-everywhere basket
 so mum can keep an eye on me wherever she goes
 my pressies and welcome gifts
 My old JB house
 me and my Mum
designer baby....Osh Kosh B Gosh from head to toe!!

2 comments:

Sue Lin said...

So cute!

Suddenly pull out his baby photos!

MK Loo said...

got so many more!!!