Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Restoran Taste Good Lunch

My son treated us to a New Year Lunch at this restaurant:
TASTE GOOD
Bandar Puteri Puchong

It was so difficult to find a restaurant that was open 
on the 3rd day of  Chinese New Year.

 Unpretentious and typically Chinese with no air con, hence no jacked up prices.
 all menus and prices are displayed with pictures of signature dishes
 steamed garoupa with chines herbs and dried foodstuffs like wolfberries, cloud fungus and some that I could not name
 I love black fungus and I have not tasted much since my MBS days of chap fan at the canteen
 lots of red dates and goji or wolfberries
my group....such a nice lunch
 sweet and sour deep fried spare ribs without bones
 tauhu in pumpkin gravy...mmmmmmm
 I did not need any rice...
 fried prawns with salted egg...yummy
good!!! tofu with golden pumpkin!!
what we paid...maybe a tad too much for only 5 of us.....at Chinese New Year prices and increased rates.

2 comments:

Sue Lin said...

So cheap! Just me n Stephen eat out one night also around that price d if u convert

I want to go home!

MK Loo said...

hahaha...papa complain expensive..he said only 4 persons...must have been charged double for CNY!!!