Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

King of Brunei sent me an email.

Woke up today and as usual before even washing my face, I checked my mail box.
Wow!!! I was praised by the Sultan of Brunei for my Good Work and I am so lucky to be selected to recieve lots of money to do charity work in my name, like dishing out the Islamic Holy book , distributing the white gown worn by Muslim women (hijab) and I could even provide water like a politician.  There was even a link where I could click on conveniently and it was signed off by His Majesty Sultan Hassanal Bolkiah himself.

(very good English with no grammar and spelling mistakes!!)


Since I am an atheist and I do not feign interest in being the devout holey oops, holy woman, I deleted it.

Then the next mail was from my good friend, Jong Woo Lee, who was such a good friend I have forgotten him.  He had not forgotten me and he gave me 750,000 pounds.





 He even provided his email address and full name, and I had to give him mine.  I deleted him because Najib had already given me DG54 and a year end bonus, and another half year bonus, besides I am not going to England so I cannot use all those pounds.

Then Jason pm me, urging me to read his private message.



Since I had fallen out with Jason, having not known him in the first place, I also deleted him.

No comments: