Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Star Women’s Fiesta #HeForShe Couple Talk

This is the second part of the wow women Talk


I signed up to get a chance to listen to the "power couples" talk live, but alas Harith Iskandar and Jezamine could not make it. 

Elaine Lee from Mercedes started off the talk. 


Then Linora  appeared... she would be moderating the talk show 

Tim Tiah of Colony and Nuff Nang and his wife Audrey
Beauty queen Kavita Kaur and Roberto Gulati 


Good way to drag myself out of bed on Sunday morning to attend this talk! 



Linora liked my post on Instagram and I lifted this pic off hers!!! 

After this talk Chan Fong came on. He talked in Cantonese and those who could not understand chinese walked off and left! 

  Chan Fong ( actually I do not know who he was as I do not listen to chinese radio station) 

After the talk I went to the fiesta again to collect more chops for freebies hahaha! Will show you my haul next post! 

No comments: