Pages

Friday, April 6, 2018

Pork noodle Yee meen at Kedai Makan dan Minuman Kinrara, BK1

My friend has a noodle stall and I promised to look her up....
many years ago ....hehehe
I stopped line dancing and seldom come into contact with her again... 
until today when I checked her out!!
Look at my plate of pork noodle Yee meen...!!

Wow!! So delicious!!
It’s made by my friend Fong !!
Look at her so busy making the noodle soup for me! She keeps 
her minced meat in batches to prevent cross contamination

Yee meen with egg, minced pork,  pork slices, pork balls and veggie.

So yummy! She kept topping up my soup ..2 times! ! 
as I am a soup person
 and finished the soup before the noodles!! 
Her stall..rm30 rental per day ...below is the coffee shop ..

Its situated along JALAN BK1....to get there you turn into
 Jalan BK2 
and within minutes you reach BK 1 and see this shop called 
Kedai Makan dan Minum Kinrara....
 (Dont set Wazeto this shop name, just set it to BK1 and look for this shop facade)
I was looking for her and someone asked... 
“Oi Sek mik yeh, siu cheh?”
 I turned around and it’s her!!! Hahaha!!!!!

Looks like any typical Malaysian coffee shop...(that's her)
Don’t be put off by her stall as she keeps the kway teow etc
 in plastic bags and her pork balls and mince meat in cooler boxes 
instead of out in the open, exposed. It's a better option that way.

So... I left her to wash and pack up her stall 
as it was near closing time
or her! (Operating hours 7 am to 2 pm)

No comments: