Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Lunch with a queen and a princess


Today I had the great opportunity to have lunch together with a Malaysian queen of Selangor DYMM Tengku Permaisuri Selangor and a princess of Negeri Sembilan YAM Tunku Dara who is also our hardworking president of the Speaker’s Club.

Here she comes on the red carpet looking absolutely regal beautiful elegant and oh so young. 


Tunku Dara our beloved president is beautiful poised and charming too, as always.

Together they will grace the occasion with their esteemed presence. The occasion is the graduation ceremony of the new graduates of the Speakers Club, which makes us one year old, (we are last year’s graduates) 

Me and Datin Chiann my classmate are so lucky to be able to have this shot because security is rather tight. 

Bodyguard and her personal aides are hovering behind...
She hardly gets a chance to eat with all of us disturbing her but she looks unfazed and always regally smiling! 







This is my camera phone, after I gave it to the camera man and got back here, I could not find any space to squeeze in! Dah lah saya pendek dan kechik,lagi tak dapat masuk dan berdiri dimana mana!!!!  I couldn’t manage to stand or jut in my face or body anywhere and when I got back my phone I saw pics and pics of the same photo without me hahaha!!!! 


Anyway back to the real purpose of this lunch... the new graduates of 2018 have presented their speeches and triumphed...Puan Nunung, Datin Hazel, Datin Anita Ranai, Dr Baljit, Mrs Elizabeth Mathews, Mrs Nisha Adobbersyein, Mrs Deepa Khiyani, Mrs Anne Tay, Mrs Emily Leng, Ms Karpana , Dato Jessie Yow with trainer Mrs Roopi (names are not in sync with their images 'cos I don’t know who is who yet..)

Reminds me of our graduation day... what sweat tears and drama we had! 

I had to park in Sunway Putra Mall and walk over..to the venue: Seri Pacific Hotel (formerly Pan Pacific Hotel)  luckily I knew the place (used to be Yaohan The Mall where I spent many a happy day with my 2 elder kids) very well!!!

Lots of selfie fun with my classmate and fellow members.

Old and new members celebrate !



Yummy local Malaysian (proud to be Malaysian now!) food

Love how these Datins pose !

Yeah...Fun day today!!!! 


No comments: