Pages

Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Fish head curry treat: B4 teeth drill!!

Every time I go for my tee th scaling and cleaning I pay a small fortune so Auntie Lydia brought me to her church member’s (duty) at sentul government dental clinic . This time round I brought my daughter as she usually does her teeth before flying back for her studies. 


You can find dental clinics everywhere I suppose but I come here just because Dr Charles is posted here!! Hehe he looks cute and so young! He’s the one that Lydia trusts to do her teeth! 


Omg ! I can’t believe it ..only rm2.00 whereas I used to pay rm100 for a cleaning job!



Since we arrived early and the clinic was still closed we crossed the road to Sentul Boulevard Business district and stumbled on this fantastic fish head curry shop...everyone seemed to have this at their table so we had one too! 


We chose clay pot fish meat but we ta pao the rest as we had to rush for our appointment and also we did not want our mouths to reek of fish omg 

Once home we enjoyed the fish meat curry to the last drop!! Slurp!!! Creamy yummy thick gravy and fish slices were fresh! 
Price was a bit steep though, rm40 for only the 2 of us with one rice and 2 iced chinese tea. 

No comments: