Pages

Saturday, July 20, 2019

Nate goes to Finns Cafe

Every time lil Nate goes on his cafe rounds Grandma goes too because that’s what a grandma is for: entertaining him the car while mummy drives to the new destination. 


Gosh he’s all curled up and snoozing I could just stare at him whole day...I’m mesmerized! 

We have reached Finns Cafe! I’ve already decided on the lunch set! 

Finns Cafe: 41-1 Jalan Temenggung 11/9 , Bandar Mahkota Cheras


Look at the yummy food on display! 

Its absolutely kid friendly too! With a nook for kiddies to explore.

You can get down to the nitty gritty of changing soiled diapers! 

Mum’s double duty: food looks at her while she nourishes her bub. 

Another nourishment station in progress.

Me? I can drink my coffeee

And have my lunch 


Such delicious pork chop!! Grilled to perfection! 


Such a colorful and flavorful poke bowl! With gravy soaked rice at the bottom!

Lunch set comes with bottomless jasmine tea

Pumpkin on toast

Breakfast set

BBGS girls meet up...some are parents already!

5 classmates 2 babies and a toddler (not in the pic)

With Janette (no babe in arms) owner of the cafe, also my student in MBS



Me and my little family! 

I highly recommend this cafe because look!! How cosy! So inviting! With a homely feel!

Janette’s toddler demonstrates how friendly the place is!

My view from my cuppa 

Lunch set also comes with home made freshly baked cake with a dollop of fresh cream and pomegranate seeds..so yummy! And because I was her teacher once she gave me a whole cake to take home!
Janette also undertake events at her place and makes scrumptious cupcakes and themed cakes too.

This is the address;

Finns Cafe 

41-1 Jalan Temenggung 11/9

Bandar Mahkota Cheras

Kajang SELANGOR 

No comments: