Pages

Friday, August 16, 2019

Le Lumiere Diamonds Event

Today we (Lian) and I were able to make it for the Le Lumiere Diamond πŸ’Ž Sharing at The Gardens (she had an accident coming for the Dyson function!). We had fun!!


Le Lumiere at The Gardens 

Of course we needed to take photos at the photo wall





Tea and dainty bites served with champagne 

Cute diamond shaped tiered servers

I loved the spicy olio and the brownie






Took out the Furla from my sis to match my outfit today ..it was perfect!


See how it goes with my dress?


Maybe he wanted to shop for a diamond for his gf?

During the talk we were not to take photos but we could take selfies .. and we did!

Trying out all the rocks 





For q and a I got a mini magnifying glass to peer at my diamonds. 

Our door gifts 

Mugs with our mugshot 

Glad we could were able to attend this exclusive event as we learnt quite a lot about diamonds πŸ’Ž the four Cs etc as the talk was quite in depth! (Long!) 

No comments: