Pages

Thursday, August 8, 2019

Multi Masking and dim sum Fun

Had a fun time multi masking ( that’s trying many types of masks) and polishing that off with scrumptious dim sum lunch amidst much photo taking and posing! And of course Daniel Donuts the photographer was with us at every masking step. 


Posing at Eastin Hotel Chinese restaurant after dim sum lunch

Our faces are all glowing from the multi masks we slapped on our faces.



Checking our pics...nah!! It’s  a posed pic!

Listening to the wonders the masks can do for us especially me at my age ..I need it? 










Wow! The array of products! 



Aristio coffee machine for hire at rm1 but you have to pay for the constant supply of coffee capsules 

Shantee with her bedtime hair 

It’s a pyjamas party so she’s dressed in her pj s

Shantee ‘s jammies look good enough for a hotel lobby pose 

If I knew the dress code was pyjamas I would have dug deep in my wardrobe,,, there ought to be decent pair of sleepers somewhere. 

Anyway I enjoyed the dimsum buffet 

Durian puffs!! 

Dim sum buffet meant the waiters kept bringing in steamers of dim sum yum yum!

Satiated and sated, one last pose with the photographer himself (in red fedora) 

No comments: