Pages

Sunday, September 13, 2015

No need to stay in hotel in Alabang

In Alabang I stayed one night at AurumOne, then I was supposed to move to another hotel.
But my hosts took me in to stay at their lovely house instead!!

 In the morning I had this lovely homemade breakfast!
 Posing in her luxurious house!

 My hostess!
 with her husband, the ex president of RCAL
 They are to leave for Singapore  but that did not stop them from offering a room in their house to me.

 Look at their cute garden! It may be small but they made good use of the space..
 Inviting seats at the doorstep of their house!
 I am waiting for my transport to meet Francis a fellow Malaysian and Sim has kindly made the arrangement for people to pick me up!







 So this is my last day at Alabang, and I will meet Francis and his wife to have brunch at Mary Grace with his Filipino Chinese uncle and family, before we fly back to Malaysia.

No comments: