Pages

Saturday, December 15, 2018

E&O Residences Christmas Cocktail Party

I had the most relaxing cocktail Christmas dinner at E and O residences invited by Ayu my Internationsl friend. 


The foyer of the residences ..so inviting me Sandra and Joyce took time off the cocktail dinner to indulge our favourite pastime : taking photos.

Such a compact and un-taxing programme! 

My lovely friend Ayu from Bali and her husband the manager. 

The most delicious dinner with yummy turkey and spicy spaghetti among others.

Lighting of the Christmas tree ( forgot to include  the lighted star in my picture)

Parked my car at St Mary and walked to e and o as Lynn had forgotten to give my car number plate to the guards. If that’s ok as I wanted to walk past the place where st Mary school used to be and where my daughter studied. 

Ballet performance by Audrey from CBN

Sandra Joyce and me .... wished I had dressed up sexily like Sandra! 




Carolling by the staff.

It was such an uncrowded, unhurried and relaxing evening ...no blaring of loud music loud emcee hard sell tacky performances or hidden agendas...just good food light entertainment ..I lingered, chatting with Lynne my international Ladies group Presidebt who asked me to come, Ayu, her daughter Sandra Joyce Lamis and her husband. 

No comments: