Pages

Sunday, December 30, 2018

Bumblebee charity movie, anniversary dinner

Had a busy weekend or rather Saturday ! Helped in charity movie event visited my grandson and went for anniversary dinner of our daughter club.


Movie for kids

At enggang flats with Albert and ride and thr eager kids 

These girls are so excited they rushed for Jimmy’s Van even before it stopped and didn’t even hear me say “the doors are not even opened yet!”

Anyway this IS is the bus that will take them to the cineplex

The kids finished the movie and had lunch packs

Then I visited my adorable TT!!! He’s so squeezable! 

Just look at him!!

At night I went for this great dinner ..free!   Invited by our daughter club 

Shots of monkey shoulder 

Yum! 8 course dinner ! 





Group shot of both clubs!!! Bye 2018!!!


No comments: