Pages

Sunday, December 16, 2018

Pn Rohanah’s daughter’s wedding 15 Dec 2018j

Had a mini reunion with my cpr ex colleagues at Shafika’s wedding 

Shafika said that the last she saw me she was in standard 6

She’s now 26 



This is Pn Rohanah the domestic science teacher

With teachers and office staff of convent peel road 

Can you spot all the ex teachers and students ?

Pn Norizan Pn Nyonya Pn Normadish Pn Amnah among others. 



I have not tasted nasi beriani and beef rendang since I went to Europe 

Creamy melt in your mouth rendang!!!


Pn Norizan had a spate of misfortunes ... she lost  her youngest son, the cute 5 year old boy (a doctor now) she used to bring to the office who passed away at 25, and here she lost her handbag at the reception (circled) 



Pn Normadiah still calls me “boss” as she was my assistant when I was the Penyelia Petang (afternoon supervisor)




Happy wedding, Shafika!!! Congrats Pn Rohanah, my old friend. 

No comments: