Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Banana Leaf Rice

Had a wonderful lunch with Dhilip at Brickfields! 


Look at the amount of food for 2 persons!

It started with 2 empty leafs 

3 types of vegetable dish, one was s very sour yoghurt concoction and these vegs are refillable too. 

I asked for nasi beriani, mutton and Dhilip had chicken and white rice 

He kept bringing food!! After this papadum he brought some soup!

Besides mutton I also had crab, one whole curry crab! 

White rice before it got doused with 2 types of curry , my beriani rice was still full in the bowl even after dishing out a big scoop and I used fork and spoon, hehe. I finished my rice, my Vegs except the sour one, had some mutton, some chicken, a crab claw and took home the rest!! That night I had the most delicious dinner again, with dear hubby! 

Filter coffee! Aromatic coffee sitting in a tub of milk. 

This is how you pull it!

This is the restaurant : Sri Visalatchis, in Brickfields!!! Try it! And don’t forget the filter coffee! 

No comments: