Pages

Saturday, August 22, 2009

How to Eat a Pomelo

I was so surprised when Pn Nirmala asked me, How do you eat a pomelo? Apparently she cut it like you would do an orange, and ruined the whole fruit, creating a mess, I should think.So,  let me  show you how to eat a pomelo.....First, choose a lovely, medium sized one, I got the help of the seller and Pavinthran

                              then cut it like lotus

                peel off the sections and serve chilled

                     Enjoy!!!!! Juicy and sweet!

4 comments:

Sue Lin said...

My mother teach me how to cut pomelo through blogging! HAHAHAHAAAH

MK Loo said...

you mean you dunno how to cut a pomelo? But you have been eating since young!!

Sue Lin said...

Not really whatttt

Seldom only. Once every few years

Sue Lin said...

Not really whatttt

Seldom only. Once every few years