Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Robinson's Closed Door Sales,31 July 2009

Last year I forgot to go to Robinson's closed door sales and the pictures of the event in the magazines looked very nice, the people all looked dressed at the height of fashion, nibbling on delectables and there were rows of goodie bags. So this year, I took the trouble to go (even marked the event on my calender and persuaded my busy daughter to tag along.
                   What the?????

The sight of a very long queue greeted us!!!  Patiently we joined the q.

                   Still queueing...

It was a very, very long one!!!! No end in sight!!!





At last we got in!!! The goodie bags were all gone!! So was the food!!!!!!

This little girl is waiting in front of the table for food to be served!!!!



At last, the waiter brought one, only one tray of teeny bite sized whatever!!!

Everyone grabbed, shoved and pushed!!!! Ha ha ha....I had a good time shooting!!

All gone!!

Another tray...everyone grab!!!!!









This is what my daughter managed to grab!!!! Ha ha ha!!! quite fun!!!


Only drinks were available readily on the tap, or 'on' the waiter.....nestea peach, and a funny blue coloured drink...






Finally got down to some browsing, but this is one sale where we bought....NOTHING!!!!!

        On our way out, saw this Elvis wannabe.......

Daughter was still hungry!!!! So we went to nyonya kopitiam to have curry mee!!!



Next year, I will not bother to go to Robinson's so-called closed door sales again, no matter how free I am!!!!

.
.
.

No comments: