Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Filial Piety

Junior Tay has stayed with Senior Tay all his life and has looked after him for just as long...filial piety personified.


a simple outing to the barber's required a tremendous amount of effort
he loved my car...knew just where to grip to get in
when I changed to Exora, he lost his grip
his legs needed an extra push
closing the door was a tricky business too
at his favourite barber's
after he finished cutting his hair he waited for my car


Sundays were mostly dedicated to bringing him out for dinner

you can see from his back how increasingly frail be became with each passing year
this is 2009
2007, at Kaki Corner
you can see from his back how frail he became each passing year
loved fish and chips
2006 at Sakae Sushi
2005 at Cowboy Delight, Taman Desa Aman
2008, Loong Yee....btw, all my married life I have lived at his house
(I am the epitome of patience)
..........my kids grew up there.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Filial daughter in law, I salute you!
Caroline

MK Loo said...

no lah,shy lah, i am not lah.....I am only the driver, the maids did everything else!