Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Old Mansion in Batu Pahat


Many years ago my sister had her picture taken by her teacher at this mansion
 this is my sister and she is now in her 50's....she was here when she was in Std 5
my eldest sister in front of her friend's old mansion

here she is..was...when she was in Standard 5.......on the left she is pictured with her friend
She was dressed up by her teacher in a pretty white dress with a sash and holding  a bunch of flowers.
she was Teacher's pet back then, who thought she was very pretty, and loved to dress her up and take her photos!!!!
This is her class teacher who liked my sister
(my sister is seated right behind her)

Here she is now.... revisiting with her youngest daughter

This picture was taken when the mansion was still not so dilapidated and looked majestic and solid, don't you think?


1 comment:

Ainee said...

Hi, I've always been curious about the mansion every time I pass by there. Years back, I even thought of getting my wedding photo taken there, but gave up as my family thought I was crazy. It is one of the oldest and beautiful building left in Batu Pahat.