Pages

Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Dinner 27 Dec 2010

Jan always has the best themed dinners. I missed her thanksgiving dinner as I was away in Hong Kong on 26 November, but I was able to go for her Christmas dinner.


This year she sprouted reindeer horns!
She spares nothing for her Christmas decor

buffet on her front porch





I was too busy helping myself when she said,"MK!!! my official photographer! Take pictures of the food before they're all gone!"
ha ha ha!! So here they are: pictures of the food!
I don't know what is what! Jan was too busy entertaining her guests.






April Ong, my classmate.






The dessert table!

Groaning with goodies









Here at Jan's I can always catch up with Gunther and Sharon

Sharon and Ollie
Ollie has grown up and aspires to be a neuro surgeon
He has become very articulate and passionate about being a doctor.

The next time we meet, he will be Dr. Oliver, qualified surgeon from Dalian Medical University.

5 comments:

Sue Lin said...

Sharon is Irene's auntie right? Soooo thin already!

So much food! Did the hostess cook everything or catered arr?

I think the last time i went for ur friend's xmas party was end of 2008. I really dont think i joined in 09... i work so much! Hahaha

MK Loo said...

Sharon is very focussed in Yoga.

Food is catered. La Tropical.
Very big crowd.

Sue Lin said...

Oooohhh, mom maybe u shud start yoga! Hahahah

Last Thurs i was supposed to go for BodyBalance in the gym but Small Ah E asked me to go for Indian food! Hahah. AUD58 for 7 people roti, curry, chicken n dahl. Small bowl of dahl that they usually give free in mamaks cost AUD8!!! Gila. Shortly after breakfast, Uncle D's sis wanted me to bring her to the car yard for bbq lunch. I ate chicken thigh n drumstick and wings and drank soft drinks! Terrible anot?

MK Loo said...

Eat! Eat! Eat! The Chinese say if you can eat you got FOOK (luck and fortune).

Keunlu said...

Oliver has abandoned being a doctor and is now in School of Hospitality and Culinary Arts.I met Sharon, his mum at the same Xmas party, this time on Dec 2012.