Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Fashion Week Mid Valley, April 12, 2012

Was invited to the Fashion Week Launch at Mid Valley on 12 April 2012



About 50 local and international brands will be taking part in this 12-day fashion galore including Topshop, Dorothy Perkins, Envee, Seed, Timberland, Roxy as well as local magazines like Eh!, Nuyou and Female. In joint effort with HSBC Bank Malaysia, this Fashion Week is also proudly supported by a line of fabulous partners which include A Cut Above as hair partner, Bobbi Brown as makeup partner, Panasonic as AV sponsor and drinks served by Heineken.
feature photo



Calling all of you fashion-fanatics out there! Mid Valley Megamall Fashion Week 2012 is happening from 11 until 22 April 2012. If you are looking for something new and have been going back and fourth about changing your look, it’s time for you to make the transformation. Be inspired by this 12-day celebration filled with beautiful people, fabulous designs, stunning parties, stylish giveaways, enticing deals and more.
With the aim of encouraging boldness towards changes in every individual, even the stage has been set up to emulate the journey of transformation by drawing inspiration from all the Spring/Summer looks of participating labels.
 When we reached the venue, I saw the very same poster at the entrance
so I posed next to it!!
Sadly I had to crop this pic!!! My middle showed!!

At the red carpet! (or grey carpet)
What I wore:
 my shoes :
 dress code: CANDY COLOURS
my outfit
 for the night: pink candy coloured (pastel hued) toga top and figure hugging skirt
from Eclipse Boutique. The skirt was too figure hugging  I had to wear a black skirt instead!

What she wore 
to the King's Installation (LOL!!!)
(Pertabalan Yang diPertuan Agong)
(This has no connection with Fashion week though)

 show opened with these rappers presenting an entertaining song and dance routine
 part of the beautiful crowd, they came early so they got the front seats (or stands!!!)

 I don't know who the male emcee was but the girl is Daphne-I!!!
She was bubbly, dynamic and charismatic

 OmyGosh, Daphne is so hot and pretty you would not guess she just had her 2nd baby last year.
 Models strutted they stuff



 this boy won a camera for sashaying down the catwalk holding the cam
 this girl is also sporting, parading with the camera in hand


 wish I had their legs, their tiny waists, their towering heights, their youth, their looks, their poise, their perky derrieres, their washboard abs, ..........(somebody, anybody, slap me, slap me hard)
 local singer belting her heart out
it was packed to capacity....we went upstairs
to get better shots 

 doorgifts
Loved the Crabtree cookies, Opi nail varnish and the gigantic candy coloured lollypops!!!

2 comments:

Sue Lin said...

I want the pink skirt! Hahah

And u look sooo pretty in the "come to live" picture! Ur hair is a lot longer

MK Loo said...

You can have both the top and the skirt! also have a purple blouse and skirt bought at the same time but not yet wear!!! (I have them all the time, even when you were still in KL, bought so long ago)

My hair? I have just cut it!!!! At "A Cut Above"