Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Grand Finals of Public Speaking 14 April 2012

Was invited to the Grand Finals of the Public Speaking Competition 2012
held at Eastin Hotel today.


otherwise you have to fork out RM50 to attend the finals

the stage at Ballroom 1
this year marks the 10th anniversary of the competition
lovely fondant cake
 the chairman/person of the ESU arrives in a chauffeur driven limo, after all she is a princess
 today, she is also the chief judge
contestants getting ready

husband did not go, so there is no one to take my pic;
I shot myself in the mirror
herbed chicken wings was yummy and soft!

winner: Marina!!!!! 
She took the questions from the judges very well!!

List of contestants: No 9 (Jagan) was chosen by me and my partner when we adjudicated in the prelims;
Champion is No 11 Marina from MGS Penang.  Hope she make us proud in London!

No comments: