Pages

Friday, August 10, 2018

Funny mountain tau foo Fah

When in Ipoh you must try Funny Mountain tau fu fa (bean curd) and we brought our visitors our sister club there! 



See how cute Eva from Taiwan is? She is from our sister club and the soya bean bottles cool her cheeks!! 

It’s quite a prize because the queue is so long !! 

After a long q we all got our bowl of tau fu fa!! 

My face was all hot and bothered from walking in the heat and wiped clean off any powder, make up, lipstick Hahahaha !! But we had a fantastic selfie with all the Taiwan delegates !! 

Look at the people waiting for the order. 

My friends the Taiwanese? I decided to buy for them ..

If you do not want to q, you wait on your car and the orders will be delivered to you. 



So many cars!!! 



Plastic bags of goodies!! 

Sit and enjoy your tau fu fa. 

See what I mean ? Cute Eva !


Only at Funny Mountsin Soya Bean ..funny name, I know .

No comments: