Pages

Friday, August 24, 2018

Vacuuming my hair

Joyce said that my package now consists of hair maintenance for this visit 

I parked at E Curve so I had to walk across to The Street

Lots of visitors today because it’s Hari Raya Haji plus school holidays 

First Joyce shampooed my hair 

Then she vacuumed my scalp!!!

Hahahaha ! Omg first time I had my hair vacuumed!

One is clean water and the other will contain the impurities vacuumed from my head!’n



See the diff? I can’t !! Means I have a clean head?

Now she is brushing some stuff (I forgot )




Wraps my hair and steam it!!’



Now she’s spraying essence on my hair ! Btw she taught me how to add “story” to my instagram!

And she said “she’s spraying essence”!for my insta story,

Now comes my much awaited head scalp and shoulder massage 

Then she blows dry my hair into big bouncy curls while I sip my favourite drink here “lo Han Kuo” which I’m too lazy to boil at home!

Like my curls ? and my new selfie app “ Beauty Plus” that whitens and erases my fine lines lol!!?




Pouting and trying to perfect the sultry look! Bye!!

No comments: