Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2018

Yuzu at The Gardens

Attended Reliance Princess Cruise Private Party and was treated to a free buffet Japanese lunch buffet at Yuzu, so so nice!!! 






This is what I picked out to wear ... “Private Party “ sounded like I needed to dress up cute and @cruise-y”


But I ended up looking disproportionate due to my shortened legs and non existent waist ..oh well ..that’s me ...! 

The venue: Yuzu Japanese ..and it was actually a sales gimmick for their cruise packages 

Snacks for the talk; green tea edamame and tempura bones(!)

They had 3 sessions and all sessions were a sell out! This first one is so packed !!

The cost of the cruise: nearly 20k

After the talk ..a lot of pple left not knowing there was buffet lunch .. but we had to wait ..

Wow !! Look at the spread!!!


Yum!!! So plentiful ! 





This was what I managed to take first round 

Then I saw this husband taking tons of food for himself and his wife so I went back for more!!

So happy! I got cawan mushi, miso soup. Salmon salad etc!!

I also had matcha ice cream!!




Happy and satisfied with my lunch ..rsvp ed for my husband too but he did not want to come !! 

No comments: