Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2018

My Dear Boy

Have been recording this series on astro xuan sing channel 307 and just finished watching the last few episodes 

Ruby Lin and Derek Chang hits a snag in their love journey so here they are about to break up.

Ruby retreats to her sister's house and contemplates her next move..love for a 30 year old to a 20 year old is fraught with difficulties at every turn!!!

At first I did not like the series finding it draggy at first and also hated the nerdy 20 year old but he turned out to be the most dishy young actor I ever googled. 

Derek Chang 
There were many hilarious moments as Derek bungles his way through due to his sheer youth and raw inexperience but Ruby Lin is such an accomplished actress there never were any awkward moments just laugh out loud ones. 

Being a grandma  now I found myself bawling my head off at the scene where Ruby’s daughter thought that her nanny or grandma did not love her anymore and the pain of rejection moved me to tears. 
I must figure out a way of uploading the you tube here to illustrate my point! 



No comments: