Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

1.1.12 Syuen Hotel

The hotel we stayed when we were in Ipoh, since the wedding is held here too.

e
 Vintage car as Xmas prop with poinsettia
Lounge has sweeping views and no partitions

with balustrades and grand staircase

Breakfast was local fare like mee bandung 

The mee that I made, with salted egg and ikan bilis from
the porridge station

chicken ham and butter on french toast (toasted again till
butter melts and drips, haha!)


view from 10th floor

Postage stamp rooftop garden

Love the magnificent view of the main range
in the background

2 or 3 penthouse suites here

Uninhabited poolside

we enjoyed the place to ourselves

 If I can have a penthouse, I would like my
entrance to be like this

with a mini landscaped garden right outside

 My grand entrance?
Lots of look out points for you to get a panoramic
view of Ipoh city



that's the Syuen for you..

3 comments:

Sue Lin said...

My mommy looks so young! =)

MK Loo said...

er...which photo made me look young?
hahaha!! vainpot me!

Sue Lin said...

All the front shots of u