Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Aun Kheng Lim Salted Chicken Jalan Theatre, Ipoh, Perak

My sister went to Ipoh and gave me this
salt baked chicken with chinese herbs.

 After I unwrapped it I steamed it and served it whole
(unchopped). We used scissors to cut it up.
The taste: tender and juciy with the fragrant aroma of herbs.
(tong quai)
 Box that it came in: for you to see the chinese words.
 You do not even need to come out of your car:
they bring the boxes to you
 just steam it before serving

 I did not follow instructions!
I took off the paper wrapper before steaming!
I like it that way, as the gravy from the chicken
gathered on the plate and I could dip chicken breast
slices in the salty gravy to soak up the taste


24, Jalan Theatre, 30300 Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia.
605-254 2998

 My sister also gave me this box of egg tarts
 No 2, Jalan BandarTimah, 30000 Ipoh Perak
 Ipoh Egg Tarts

 JJ Swiss Rolls
Most heavenly tasting swiss rolls in assorted flavours for dessert.

No comments: