Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

SHOES!

Whenever I pass this unit at Shamelin flats,
I see these huge collection of heels on the
front gate.

Yesterday all these heels were gone....

she had bought shoe racks and tidied up her shoes

 I could see a sky high pair of red heels
It was a pity, because I rather liked the heels  on 
display at the sliding door!
 While on the subject of shoes, I collected some nice pictures of coveted shoes
 calf boots with cuff details
 oxford paltform pumps and faux fur at the ankle called Clarise
 platform leather wedge named Dixon, and peep toe slingback pumps
 Paula Abdul's killer heels
 Kara's heels can challenge Paula's (below)


Aldo lace-up that I bought 
 Around town Mary Janes




 window shopping at Charles and Keith
From Charles and Keith, Vivo City, Singapore.

No comments: