Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

1.1.12.Syuen Wedding

To start of the year, we attended a wedding
in Ipoh.

Held at Syuen Hotel so we stayed a night here.
 Colonial style hotel built in 1993
lobby
my personal wardrobe with my choice of gowns!
 chose this because will be in the company of sombre docs
 Looks mumsy and dull ?
 How's this then?
 I settled for this!
 Waiting at the lounge while the docs meet up for cocktails
O & Gs and surgeons and wives 
 Mini reunion for doctors
 I predict a rise in deliveries and a baby boom for the year of the Dragon,
so I cannot retire yet!
 With the father and mother of the groom



 Kevin and Melissa

 Ipoh doctor and his wife


 senior doctor and daughter




 The kiss on stage
 The waltz on stage
 Yam Seng!
 The classmates who turned up
 A micro-reunion!




1 comment:

Sue Lin said...

Nice shoes!!! =)

"I predict a rise in deliveries and a baby boom for the year of the Dragon,
so I cannot retire yet!" -- did they really say that??? Hahahahahah. What so great about dragon baby? A lot of my friends got married last year too. One of my friend said that dragon babies will always have it good throughout their life!