Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

Lea Court Hotel Johor Bahru

Stayed in this budget hotel in JB after the christmas eve dinner..

 No 90A-B & 92A-B Jalan Serampang, Taman Pelangi, 80050 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia Tel : 07-331 4852 80050 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia.

 You can miss the exterior
 Sandwiched between massage parlours and reflexology centres

no lack of night life
 foyer

 double duty receptionist
 hallway..reminds me of my shophouse-living days,
only my shophouse did not include upstairs
 just like the movie "Moulin Rouge"
 Lampost sign outside my room,not only was I in a budget hotel,
 I felt like I was in a scene
from a budget movie
 Lizards!
 My bathroom

 antique fixtures
 mirror, wall and shelf  that has seen better days

 view outside my room
BTW, when we came back from small Ah E's house, there was a big ginormous cockroach
on little Vicky's pillow!  I and Sandy had to catch it and exterminate it!!!

No comments: