Pages

Saturday, August 15, 2015

Door Gifts of Wevents Red Party

Here are the doorgifts for last night's event...
what do you think of these sponsors?
To me, I think too many vouchers are a bit of a bother, as they come with a deadline...or "buy by date"
Here are some of the contents...
 Red Revenge carrier bag, welcome card, discount card, a golden box with red inner packaging
 a string of 3 strands of peachy coloured pearls that look like, hehe nipples....
 a membership card that you need to "rsvp" at their stores, and a 30% discount card
 Bourjois carrier bag, a lipstick and a 50% off voucher
 Spa Ceylon bag, 4 sachets, (my daughter already used one) and a 15% off voucher
 lots of other vouchers from Posh manicure, Eden, Coco Icecream, Ice watch and La Senza,,,anyone who wants any of the above vouchers, can email me or leave comment on this blog......
My lucky draw prize consists of even more vouchers and a booklet full of EVEN MORE VOUCHERS!!!!! PM ME NOW for the vouchers, I give them to you FOC....


I have omitted some gifts so here they are.....(wait ar)

No comments: