Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

I Appeared in 2 pages of Her World August 2015

In June I went for a photoshoot...
Now it's August and the results are out:
That's me on two pages, one full page and the other with me without make-up at the side panel.
August Her World has Deanna on the cover
If you are interested, you can buy the mag off the shelf, it costs 7.42 ringgit with GST
Now I show you behind the scenes! hehe
As soon as I arrived this boy did my hair..
then make up artist did my face
touching up after dressing
my before and after look

Apple shaped people tend to dress in tents, the writer said
So I needed to dress in a fitting shift with waist nipper and geometric prints

I had two change of clothes
Nabila the stylist got all the latest shoes from different stores
the clothes she sourced for are not even on sale yet, hence I could not buy my dress off her!
from Pedro I think
so cool!!
With technology so advanced nowadays, they could straightaway  choose the pictures and I had to take again if they are not satisfied!
Gosh I smiled till my jaws frozed and my legs teetered on heels till I almost keeled over!!
hahaha!!!

Here is  the piece that they did : 
the story is :Styles That Figure Flatter!
How to flatter figure in the 30s

Body size: petite
In the 40s: 
Body size: Athletic
In the 50's (me!)
Body Size: APPLE hahahah!!!
In case you don't know what apple-sized means, I found a chart
The second is Apple size hehe
I suppose that's me, fat, short, dumpy and no space for a waist!

My transformation in my sheath dress... do you like it?

I became a "secretary" actually I am a veteran teacher, and retired!

Slingback heels, RM159,90 from Charles and Keith, Soft clutch RM235 from Pedro.


You can read what they have done to achieve my look that they want me to portray
Top handle red tote RM309.90 Charles and Keith
Oversized blazer RM269 from Wallis
Bangle from Red's Revenge.
Maxi skirt (price unknown) from Flow
Strappy heels RM169.90 Charles and Keith
Printed top, RM189 from Wharehouse
printed dress from Nichii, price unavailable
                        Cropped cardigan RM126 from Wallis, 

 Gold Bangle price unavailable from Red's Revenge.

Meet my team: (Nabila the stylist and writer is not in the picture)..my make up artiste, my hairdresser and my photographer and me the MODEL!

No comments: