Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Kopi gian..drink Vietnamese coffee

I’m my father’s daughter, like him I, I suddenly became “kopi gian” so I stopped for black coffee and had a parking spot right in front of my favourite neighborhood Vietnamese coffee shop. 



Minh Anh Vietnamese restaurant in Puchong. 


Had Vietnamese drip coffee rm7

Also had beef soup without pho because I already had briani rice at SUEN..just wanted some soup 


Don’t mind the finger shadow.. asked the waiter to take my photo and had  shown  my impatience at him earlier for slow delivery of coffee and food ...(the shop was empty and there’s no reason for slow service, right? Hehe... felt guilty later for “yelling” at him ) 


Nice cute decor ... reminiscent of Vietnamese street shops . Do drop by Minh Anh when you are in Puchong. 


Location of Minh Anh...no 50 jalan Puchong Mesra 1

No comments: