Pages

Friday, July 6, 2018

Seargeant at Arms

This year I opted out of the BOD line up even though I was given the post of secretary which I resigned. Tonight since the real Seargeant SAA had eye operation, I became the assistant and got to be SAA for the first time ever!!! 

After her cataract surgery paying her bills and waiting to go home 

I earned brownie points by offering her a ride, as I know she has no family here and she would need to get a Grab... but don’t worry !!! I’m here to take her back!!! 

Wow !!! I’m standing in for her tonight and I have a sash that says “Seargeant at Arms”!!!

Beaming from ear to ear, I got Lex to take a pic of me hahaha!!!

Me in action!!! Here I’m sitting down while he gave the Rotary information.

Ok ok... so I read from a prepared script!!! Hehe



Lots of guests tonight !!

Thought that I could be free during meetings not being  in the BOD anymore but being  the SAA was quite something else!! 

No comments: