Pages

Sunday, July 22, 2018

Mosaic wall

Piqued by Isetan KLCC Isetan 20 th anniversary birthday wall I actually dragged myself out of bed on a Sunday morning to go to KLCC before 10.30 :the registration time  but alas I reached ther at 11!! Hahaha

Got my goodie bag which they kept for me bec I had Rsvp ed

I wasn’t even sure my photo was in the mosaic wall bec I did not remember posting anything on my Instagram ... but with the help of “helpers” I found it!!! Way long ago when I visited Mother’s Day event at their “ one u “ branch... the pic which says “I inherited my beauty from my Mum” THANKS mum!!! I’m in my 60’s and I still look pretty (self praise is no praise???)

I look frightfully old here with my lines and face shine but like Tammy says “ you is old , is old “ 


So I made them take another pic .. further away so as not to focus on my face




What’s in the door gift goodie bag ... I can use only the face mask ... I don’t suck  lollipops at all , the cupcake is in my tummy (forgive me I have sinned) the creams will be for my baby, and I love the bag which is not a paper bag.




The prize for spotting your pic on the mosaic wall...!!! I don’t know what it is, I’ll use it as my handbag charm. 


Happy 20th anniversary Isetan KLCC...

No comments: