Pages

Monday, July 9, 2018

Subang Holiday Villa Palm Terrace Lunch

After the Inner Wheel meeting we had alacarte lunch at Palm Terrace. Before I show you our lunch pics, let me show you around the Villa.


Beautiful view at Subang Holiday Villa



Scenic swimming pool with pond beyond it. Wished I had become a member here as my nephew  is working here, he still is! Had wanted to bring my kids to enjoy the member facilities but the years rolled by and they are in their 30s now omg! 

Our meeting table at Palm Terrace. 

Group shot after our meeting completes and the 3 of us inducted as members. 

Nasi Lemak at RM35..all the usual stuff but with a deep fried mini lobster tail (not much meat there though!)



Datin Pearl’s English breakfast tea and Caesar Salad with salmon.

My curry mee!! Rm32.00

Whopping bowl of yellow noodles topped with long beans eggplant taugeh or bean sprouts shredded chicken breast, one hard boiled egg, (over cooked ) cockles shelled prawns and deep fried prawns unshelled with shrimp sambal in the side.



Me with my bowl of curry mee... I finished all the toppings but not the humongous bowl of yellow noodles.





Bebe had pan fried salmon


The rest had nasi lemak too....

I feel the prices are too steep for lunch and by the way ordered the trio something at first , but the waiter came back to tell me to order nasi lemak instead as the oysters were unavailable and I settled for mee curry. 

No comments: