Pages

Monday, January 4, 2010

First Wedding of 2010...Mrs Cheang's son Zetuan marries Elaine


Ugly building replaced lovely bungalows that were flattened during the construction of flyover..( I remember Zigi's and Kayla Beverly Hills)
 
Mother of the bridegroom (Zetuan) Mrs Cheang
 
Mrs Looi and Mrs Fung
 
Mrs Fung
  
Cecilia Wong, Chng, Gan Bee Ling, Molly Cheang, and Cheong.
 
we enjoyed ourselves, too, catching up with colleagues I had not met for more than 10 years since I left Cheras Raod School.....some have retired, some promoted...
 
bride was enjoying herself to the max
 
 
 

see how much fun they had.......
 

even climbed on tables
 
I was so early (good, too, latecomers found parking horrendous) so I zoomed to take this pic off the projected pic........
 

with that, I leave, till next post!!

No comments: